Explorer View - Staff
Web Explorer View - Staff
Once logged on, Staff are able to click on Explorer in the navigation pane to get an Explorer style view of their job queues with a similar look and feel to the HelpMaster Desktop Explorer screen. The top panel has the following functions available.
- Job Number - Type in the job number and click the Go to open a job directly
- Notifications - Click the down arrow to list your notifications
- Job History - Click the down arrow to list the last 15 jobs viewed
Job Read / Unread state and flagging jobs
Right click on the Job to get a context menu with the View job, Mark as Read / Unread, and Flag job options.
To view an individual job, click on the job number hyperlink, right click > View job, or double click anywhere on the job row. Viewing a job in the Unread state will set it to the Read state removing the bold font.
At the left of the Web Explorer are 3 panels. Clicking on each panel reveals different views as follows.
My View - the default view of Web Explorer
- Open Jobs - Open jobs assigned to you. Expanding this will show your open jobs by Skill Group
- Closed Jobs - Closed jobs that were assigned to you. Expanding this will show your closed jobs by Skill Group
- Unassigned - Unassigned open jobs in your Skill Groups. Expanding this will show Unassigned open jobs by Skill Group
- My Jobs - Displays a list of Open and Closed jobs where you are the Client
- Approvals - This will show lists of approvals Awaiting my Approval, Awaiting Approvals from others, and Completed Approvals
- Saved Searches - This displays a list of your Saved Searches. Clicking each one will display a list of jobs found by each saved search that you previously configured from the HelpMaster Desktop application
Other Staff - Viewing other Staff queues
Other staff member’s jobs whom you have been granted permission to view or edit by the HelpMaster Administrator will be listed here. Each staff member will have the following queues.
- Open Jobs - Open jobs assigned to them. Expanding this will show their open jobs by Skill Group
- Closed Jobs - Closed jobs that were assigned to them. Expanding this will show their closed jobs by Skill Group
Skill Groups - Queues grouped by Skill Groups
Each Skill Group that you have been granted permission to view or edit will be listed here. Each Skill Group has the following queues.
- Open Jobs - All Open jobs in the selected Skill Group
- Closed Jobs - All Closed jobs in the selected Skill Group
- Unassigned - All Unassigned open jobs in the selected Skill Group
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.