Actioning multiple jobs
HelpMaster allows applying a single action to multiple jobs at the same time. This is a great time-saver when a common action applies to more than one job. Whenever HelpMaster displays a list of jobs, the user can select which jobs should have the action added, and upon the completion of the Action screen, the action will be applied to all of the jobs that were selected.
Some common bulk-action scenarios may include :
- Re-assigning all of the jobs from one staff member to another. This is useful when a staff member goes on leave.
- Closing multiple jobs. Good for when a common fix applies to many jobs
- Adding a progress note to each job. Useful when a common note should be applied across jobs.
The Actions available are:
- Acknowledge job - Opens the Action: Acknowledge job screen
- Add action - Opens the Action: Add new action screen
- Re-assign this job to someone else - Opens the Action: Re-assign job screen
- Change the status of this job - Opens the Action: Change job status screen
- Add progress notes - Opens the Action: Add progress notes screen
- Resolve and close - Opens the Action: Close job screen
- Re-open job - Opens the Action: Re-open job screen
- Set job reminder. - Opens the Set reminder screen
- Select the jobs. Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each job required.
- Right click on one of the selected jobs. A pop up list of actions will appear.
- Select the action required
- Complete the action requirements. See the links above.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.