Reopening a job
Once a job has been closed, it can be re-opened provided that the user has sufficient security privileges.
To re-open a job
- Select the job required. Do this via the Job Explorer or the Job Finder.
- Click on the Re-Open Job button
- Select the job status required from the drop down box
- Check the Assign to box
- Select the staff member the job is to be assigned to
- Enter any details into the Details section
- Click on OK.
The Job Closed Notification will now be removed and the job re-opened and allocated to the selected staff member. When a job is re-opened, a corresponding Action Log entry is automatically generated.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.