A Site is the physical location, an office or building where clients are located. Sites can be created into a hierarchical list that can be multiple levels deep. Once sites have been created, they can be linked to clients and staff.
Icons used throughout HelpMaster
Relationship with other HelpMaster entities
Clients can be linked to sites
Assets can be linked to sites
Sites can be linked to other sites to form a hierarchy of sites
Sites are not directly linked to jobs. Their association with a job is via a client
## About Sites
The Sites screens are accessed via the Sites icon on the Master toolbar, the Sites option in the Go menu located on the Standard toolbar or by holding down the Ctrl key while entering S. Details recorded about a site include:
- Contact - Name, business and postal address, phone numbers, fax, email and web addresses.
- General - Business hours, time difference, holidays and multiple contact details.
- Notes - Any extra details required.
- Links - Clients, helpdesk jobs and assets attached to the site.
- Custom - Include any of your user defined fields.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.