Status bar setup
Status Bar Setup
The Status Bar
The Status bar at the bottom of the screen can be set to display the following
- The User ID of the user currently logged on.
- The Availability status of the user logged on.
- The number of open jobs allocated to the user.
- An icon indicating if the user has a reminder.
- The current date and time.
To customize the Status Bar
To access the Status bar setup screen, right click on the Status bar or select Status Bar Settings from the User option on the Standard toolbar.
- Select the details you want displayed on the toolbar.
- Put the details in the desired order.
- Click on Apply.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.